Fiona Chan
Previous day;
Apprentice : Master..free or not tmr nite?
Master : Erm..should be..wat time?y?
Apprentice : 7..bbq party at padang bukit..
Master : Oh okay..
*thinking so random having a bbq party but there's food so =)*

3 Nov 2008
It was the first day of P2 EDC/EFC classes..
Class was supposed to be from 9.00 am to 7.30 pm..
But everyone know's how "punctual" Ms Menon is always..
Anywayz she stepped in class quite early..about 15 mins late only n announced that class was gonna be until 5.00 pm only everyday..
*hmm..so nice 1??sure a not ah??*
Class went on..without much breaks as usual but there was an hour lunch break..=) *considered good*
It was 5o'clock & we're nowhere near finishing da ques we're doing..looks like i was being happy too soon..
Finally class ended for the day around 6.20pm..Shouldnt have to told us class would end at 5 then..

Oh wells..skipping ahead to da bbq
Asked my apprentice to pick me up but ended up pei yiing picked me up together with wyan..
we(me,wyan n gaya) brought all da bbq stuff to padang bukit..
gaya's father helped us start up da bbq pit..n so da bbq begins
we started to bbq chicken(ching n yiing bought da WHOLE chicken coz they went to giant late n there wasnt anymore chicken wings..swt =_="), sausages n fishballs(first time bbqing fishballs but turned out quite nice)




Spot me??



Oooo..sparks..


My eyes r closed..=(



They didnt want to include me in da pic..so i invited myself (^_^)

But i look like a total retard in it..wtf

-pictures were stolen from ching's blog=)-

Me n da queen(wyan) proceeded to play the see-saw n chatted for some time n was joined by my apprentice sometime later..went home bout 11

But on da way back from da padang..da queen and my apprentice ganged up against me

Since I was walking in front of them..they say im the slave of the queen n the fake princess..wth


Was supposed to read IFRS 3 (R) Articles coz its hw..
I seriously tried to read..but ended up just staring at da paper for over an hour n so i gave up..=)Decided I would wake up earlier the next day to read before going for class..but..guess wat..I woke up late..=D
Labels: , , edit post
1 Response
  1. ~* K3IK3I *~ Says:

    Where am I???not invited...pfft...