Fiona Chan
My ex-lou kong @ ah kai @ keikei is now officially an aunt to a beautiful baby girl that was born on 1st April 2009 (April Fools Day)

&

My dear ol' apprentice tried to play a prank on me on April Fools
-
-
-
-
-
This was wat happened
-
-
-
-
-
Around 8 something aunt ah kai sent me a pic of her cute newborn niece

Then a while later my apprentice messaged me

Apprentice : Master, u free tmr?

Me : Erm, what time? why?

Apprentice : Kei is coming back =)

Me : Sure a not ah? ur trying to play a prank on me rite? i know its april fools

Apprentice : Really lah.. Her baby nieve was born today so she's coming back to see her then go back sabah again after that.

Me : Dun lie lah..she's coming back only on the 12th may

Apprentice : No..no..tmr la

Me : I dun trust u lah..

Apprentice : Aiyoo...=(
-
-
-
-
-
Then, the following day

Me : So apprentice..where's ah kai?since u said she's coming back today

Apprentice : Haha..dunno ler..mayb her flight's delayed..
-
-
-
-
-

My poor ol' apprentice didnt know ah kai had already messaged me about her newborn niece and also told me that she was only coming back on the 12th May after her finals.
*Which is after ah kai's Birthday which on 5th May btw
How sad =(
Can't celebrate my ex-lou kong's 21st Birthday with her
But no worries..
I might just float over to u with my trusty pelampung hoping i don't float towards the wrong direction or drown myself on the way in the Laut China Selatan and that i can reach u on time..haha.. (I know this is lame..haha)
or
I'll just join u spiritually over there =)*

Awww...too bad you didnt manage to prank me, ur smart master..=D
Unlike last year where u managed to prank the "dumbass" ah kai..haha
Better luck next year dear..=)
Labels: edit post
0 Responses