Fiona Chan
stress stress stress...
why do i feel that i have so many things to do
and why do i have a feeling that there's so many things that's incomplete
mayb its because i've so many things pending as of now...
-seek mum's approval for the plan next year *cross my fingers and pray real hard she'll agree to my plan*
-obu amendments are still pending~waiting for the review from Joyce
-meet Joyce to discuss final amendments on my obu
-obu still not finalised and signed off by mentor
-obu still not sent for printing and binding to be handed in
-prepare my cv and cover letters for next weeks firm visits
-compile and arrange my certs to be submitted with my cv and cover letters
-decide which revision classes to go
-study for finals which is coming up really soon BUT i seem to barely know anything *i really really really wanna pass all my 3 papers this time around and say byebye to ACCA for good..the taste of failure ain't nice and i don't wanna experience it anymore*
-every other thing that's still pending but i can't remember for now *i know i have the memory of an old lady..mum calls me old very often*
AND i wanna go for a holiday!!! *mel's suggestion is so tempting but i wanna confirm the plan first!!!*
-
-
-
p.s. i miss u guys sooo sooo much..wish u guys were back here..<3
-
xoxo..<3
0 Responses