Fiona Chan
Things aren't that bad after all =D

Called EY to discuss on what to do with my offer since i couldn't clear 2 of my papers..
Was asked to e-mail my results and they will get back to me
I have to admit..
EY is considerably very efficient..
They got back to me the very next day..=)

Samatha called me and was offered me 2 options;

Option 1: To postpone my commencement date to 5th April 2010, after the release of the OBU results on 31 March 2010 subject to passing OBU.

Option 2: To start work as per scheduled on 1 March 2010 but on an internship with the company first and will be converted to a staff upon release of the OBU results also subject to passing.

I had to decide and inform her by 2 p.m. and it was already 12something..
Not much time left for me to consider..
SO i decided to accept OPTION 2!!!^_^
-
-
-
xoxo..<3

Labels: , edit post
0 Responses