Fiona Chan
Had to wake up so blardy freaking early today to follow my mum to college...
Because my oh-so-'beloved' mentor "Ms Joyce" insisted that I attended the OBU Briefing at 9.45a.m. just to "make sure" I'm on the right track with my Research..

Oh well~~there goes my precious sleeeeep!!! =(


After the OBU briefing,
Went to the Finance Office to "RECONFIRM" the papers that I have "PRE-ENROLLED" earlier..
Whats the point of re-enrolling if I have to reconfirm again..wtf??!!!
What a waste of time..
The Finance Office was empty went i arrived
It seems all the staff were inside the other office chatting and eating..
When I made my presence known to them, Catherine asked me to wait..
Only after around 5-10 mins she attended to me..wtf??
At least she apologized for making me wait..
"HOW POLITE of her!!!"
So unlike the Finance Staff..lols (X_x)


Met up with Ka Men @ Unsound Mind after RECONFIRMING our PRE-ENROLLED papers..
Ended up in Pyramid again..Wanted to discuss our findings for our CV Enhancement Plan..=D
Ate brunch in Kim Gary since we were soooo freaking hungry..
Thought that there was Internet connection in Kim Gary..Turns out that we were misled..
Couldnt surf the net so we ended up looking at pics until our food came..=)
Walked around Pyramid for a bit after brunch..
Ended up in McDonalds eating ice-cream coz we thought that there was Wi-fi in Mc'D..
Turns out we were misled once again..wtf??why isnt there any Internet connection around??


It seems that Meng Hui had been trying to get hold of Ka Men for quite some time..
Ka Men had 6 missed calls from Meng Hui..
It was suggestion for the mini reunion lunch..
It was supposed to be dinner last night but was cancelled since some couldnt make it..
Decided to head for lunch in Full House..



Went back home first to drop off the labtop and collect strawberries for the peeps to eat..=)
Then, headed to Full House ard 3o'clock..


Full House Menu


My rip-off watermelon juice..


Frankie~~



Mel Mel's Spaghetti



=)

Meng Hui's Chicken Chop



=P


~~The Unsound Minds~~
*wtf!!! i look damn fat in this pic wei*


MK-FC-KM



>_<
-
-
-
-
-
Wont be seeing u babes for awhile (T_T)
Gonna miss u babes..
See u guys during prom (^_^)
<3<3<3




Labels: , edit post
0 Responses