Fiona Chan
Happy 20th Birthday!!!
To~Kayafei @ my dumb evil neighbour
I seriously can't remember i've known u since when..practically my whole life..
I still remember those primary school days where we always fight for god-knows-what-reasons..coz i really can't remember why..haha
Glad we put those days behind us..or else i wont have another person to bully..=)
Anywayz~this dumb fella is currently in Leeds, UK *bet ur having a great time there, but tooo baddd...no bday meal for u..oh wait, i bought u lunch before u left..)
So,
Happy 2 decades,
All the best to you & many happy returns,
May all ur wishes come true,
Take care.


Happy 21st Birthday!!!
My apprentice @ fake princess
Yes, u'll forever be ur papa's princess
But ur also forever my beloved dumb dumb apprentice that can never be replaced
I believed i did a great job "corrupting" you..
It may be possible you are more corrupted than me now..haha
I miss those days sitting beside u & kayakai..=/
I miss bullying you...
Anywayz,
Happy 2 decade plus 1..=D
Happy getting ur key my dear,
I'm sure u'll have a blast celebrating..
All the best to u & Many happy returns
May all ur wishes come true
Be happy always
Take Care & I'll c u soon..
<3

-
-
-
xoxo..<3


0 Responses