Fiona Chan
It amazes me how time seems to pass so fast nowadays in comparison with previously.
It has already been approximately 4 years since I left high school and started college.
But somehow it feel as if it had just been yesterday that I was still in high school.
It feels like it was just yesterday I was forced to routinely wake up and get ready to go to school at 6 in the morning every darn day no matter how lazy and unwilling to wake up i was.
Since young, I've always wished that my schooling days would end faster.
But at that time, it seemed like was just crawling so slowly like a snail and I was going to be stuck in high school forever.
Never has it crossed my mind that I would come to miss those high school days so very much now.
I used to think that moving on to college, I would have more freedom and it would be waaay more fun than being in high school.
In college, I got the freedom I wanted.
College is fun and I have had an enjoyable time in my college life so far with its ups and downs.
But some things just aren't the same.
Despite having loads of fun in college, I've always felt that there was something missing.
I was more myself in high school than I'll ever be in college..
I've also wondered why??But until today, I am still wondering..

i miss high school so very much
i miss dozing off in class whenever i had the chance so very much
i miss gossiping with my gals so very much
i miss hanging out with my dumbdumbs, healthy & sick friends so very much
i miss seeing you all everyday so very much
i miss being around you peeps so very much
i miss spreading harmless rumours about u guys so very much
i seriously miss those good ol' days so very much


Somewhere in the tapak perhimpunan in the morning

I MISS SEAFIELD!!!


One of the best years of my life...
I MISS 5 BUDI!!!


The usual scene in class
Me sleeping while apprentice and kayakai chit-chat until they feel bored..and they will then proceed to disturb me from my peaceful sleep
How I MISS THOSE TIMES!!!


Looks like a family portrait doesn't it..^_^

<3

Had a great time in the Bomba Camp!!!
I MISS THE BOMBA CAMP!!!
and apprentice, I MISS BEING A KADET BOMBA TOO!!!

MPT5 Yr'05

This is the closest group picture that we have
Thou we have some extras in the pic
We really need to take a REAL GROUP PICTURE once we have the chance!!!~someone's always missing..*sighs*=(

MISS U LOKEY!!!
When are u coming back again??Didn't get to see much of u also the last time u were back..T_T

I MISS SITTING BESIDE THESE TWO DUMB DUMBS!!!
I MISS BULLYING THE BOTH OF U!!!
<3


queen, kayakai, yourstruly, apprentice
<333


yan, ching, kei, myself
<333

This group picture is almost complete but still incomplete becoz it is missing,
~Gayathri @ apprentice @ fake princess
~Ken Hoong @ kiddo
~Michelle Loke @ lokey

I wonder why am I being so nostalgic today..
Owh,
Maybe its because my dumbdumb neighbour's leaving for UK in hours.
Evil One will be headed back to UK very soon.
Everyone has left the country chasing their future and I miss all of them.
But,
There's actually something to be happy about today.
My dumb dumb kayakai is coming back to Subang for 2 weeks tonight and I'll be seeing her tomorrow.
I seriously wonder..
when will of us~each and single one of the group would be able to sit together on a table to have a meal together ? to catch up on each others lives? to reminisce about those good ol' days and to walk down memory lane?
-
-
-
xoxo...<3
0 Responses