Fiona Chan
HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY KUGAHN @ OTHER EVIL!!!






I just noticed, i've known u for a decade..*how time flies*
It was like just yesterday we were in Form 1 getting to know each other & look where we are now..
Ahem ahem..someone's touring europe without me..=(
haha..
Your a friend whom I can trust to be around when I need help & advise.
Also, your the only one who'll come up with "plan plan keji" with me..xP
and,
Since ur having ur exams next week; ur so gonna ace them~birthday luck!!!=D

Happy 22nd Birthday!
Best wishes to u & many happy returns..
Have a well deserved break from your studies to celebrate alright.
We'll have another celebration when u get back.
See you soon. =)

p.s. faster come back..& bring my dumbass neighbour with u!!!coz i'm missing u guys..=(
oh, 1 more thing~remember that your supposed to bring eiffel tower back from paris for me..^_^
0 Responses