Fiona Chan
hello peeps..

yes, i know u ppl pity my poor ol' abandoned blog. therefore this is a proper update. =)

so, here's a recap of what happened in the month of APRIL so far,
it's been a real busy month so far & nothing interesting is happening in my life currently hence the lack of updates. i'm still very much alive and kicking. just been busy with work, work & more work & not to forget *cough* studies *cough*. okaylar, not so much with the studies *really need to smack me really hard on the head & remind me the failure i am to scare the shit outta me to me to move my freaking lazy to study seriously*
been meeting up with the gang more often this month. miss those times we can "chui shui" everyday
1. yumcha in secret recipe
2. followed by drinks in library *which i did not join bcoz i left earlier*
3. dinner in ajisen ramen, pyramid
4. followed by movie~date movie *which i did not attend as well bcoz i left*
5. drinks in tom, dick & harry~not a bad place to hang out
6. yumcha *did not go bcoz my manager caught me right when i was about to pack to leave to print things for her. T_T*
7. movie in tropicana city mall~echoes of the rainbow *what a sad movie. =( watched it on a sunday night somemore. what a way to start the week off with. *
8. movie in tropicana city mall~shutter island *not too bad*
9. yumcha in ktz, ss2
p.s. there are no pictures bcoz the others have uploaded most of them. *haha. oklar. i'm just too lazy to upload the pics. =D*
in case you peeps forgot how i look like...
yes~i cut my fringe <3.
-
-
-
xoxo...<3
-
p.s.
i miss each & everyone of you.
please faster get your asses back to subang soon.
i want a proper reunion. =)
i want a proper complete group pic.
i want to see you ppl!!!<3

0 Responses