Fiona Chan
Lately I've been doing a lot of shopping since prom is next friday
*Kayakai, you were supposed to shop for my prom clothes with me before you went back to Sabah*
Initially I thought of wearing a t-shirt with a vest but too simple wooor it seems and its not formal enuffff
So, finally I settled for a top to go with my slacks..hehe *Nope..did not take a picture of the top..wait till prom to have a peek at it..lols..=D*
*Also, coincidentally my top is the similar colour as my date, BB Tan's dress..haha..great minds think alike*
No..I won't be wearing a dress ^_^
-
But for those who wanted to see me in a dress..
Here's a pic..
fionachan in a dress..not something you can see everyday..=)
but i still prefer jeans..
-
considered wearing this to prom but concluded that it was too casual and not formal enough
-
considered wearing this with my vest tooo but decided against it since it looked kinda inappropriate to wear this to prom
-
-
-
Went for lunch and shopping with BB on tuesday
BB wanted to buy her heels for prom *since I'm her date I was supposed to pay for her heels which I did by the way..I contributed RM 1 on her RM 125.90 heels..=)*
Bought her heels *with two ribbon bling blings* in Charles & Keith *they were having an end of season sale*
-
While looking for heels, we made a detour to Topshop
I showed her the tube top that I almost bought the other day
And she decide to try it out..
-

me camwhoring outside the fitting rooms while waiting for BB
-

decided to take a peek at her in the fitting room..=)
peek-a-boo!!!
look at her "surprised" look..wtf?!?! haha
-

my turn to look "surprised" with the look that she was giving me..
she looked like she was up to something mischeivious again..lols >_<
-

bb & your's truly
-

-

=)
-

=P
-

=D
-
Ended up camwhoring inside the fitting room..lols
When we were about to leave BB realised that she did not have any pictures of herself..haha
Because I popped into all the pics she took..hehe..^_^
-
-
-
xoxo <3<3<3
0 Responses