Fiona Chan
1. Besides your lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
haha..I'll let u peeps know when I get a bf..^_^

2. How did u feel when you woke up this morning?
hungry since it was already 11..so i got up and looked for food..=D

3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
BB, Mei Kee, Yie-Lyn..we were in MOS for the after Prom party..

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
I might be the youngest in the family but I don't think I'm spoiled..=)

5. Will you ever donate blood?
Yeah sure..wanted to a looot of time but no one wanted to go with me..=(

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yeah..
He was someone whom I've known for a really loooong time..more than a decade in fact..
But people change so he aint someone I call my best friend or even close friend anymore..
He disappointed me real bad in fact..

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
Yes..just one freaking person..
But not before I'm thru with that person..
Never piss me off!!!I'll never forget it!!!
p.s. person's not the ex-bestie..i don't want him dead..he didn't piss me off to the extent I want him dead..

8. What does your last text message say?
What time?-from evil kayafei..

9. What are you thinking right now?
Why the hell am I doing this tag when I'm supposed to be doing my thesis??
What to eat for lunch later?I'm feeling hungry already right now!!!
I'm feeling bored again..Can someone please entertain me!!!
I miss the dumb dumb 2c/3c peeps..
I want to go shopping but I'm so freaking broke this month!!!

10. Do you want someone to be with you now?
Not anyone particular??
Can i have a few ppl??
I want my dumb dumb kayakai, lokey, queen, ching-a-ling, apprentice, kayakugs, kayafei & kiddo to be with me now!!!So that we can finally take a complete FAMILY PICTURE together..=D

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
Around 2a.m. i think..
I was busy..watching a movie..=P

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
It was free..its a whisker's t-shirt with a picture of the whisker's cat..
Think it was from my uncle's old company..
I used to have loads of it..

13. Is someone on your mind now?
Yeah..a few in fact..the people i mentioned earlier..
I'm missing high school more and more by the day..
How I wish I can turn time around and go back to the good ol' days..=D

14. Who was the last person who text you?
Evil kayafei

I hereby tag NO ONE!!!=D
-
-
-
xoxo...<3<3<3



Labels: edit post
0 Responses