Fiona Chan
While i was happily in slumberland *zzzzzzzzzz..(Z_Z)*
The mum woke me up with a phone call early this morn *yawn..still damn freaking early lah now..why are you calling me??what do you want??*
It seems the gasman is arriving soon from the back of the house
Mum wanted me to look after the doggie dog so that it doesnt go crazy and attempt to bite the 'poor gasman'
In the end,

The 'poor gasman' managed to safely deliver the gas..
Look who ended up getting bitten...
-
-
-
Yours truly.. *wtf?!?! i'm sooo sooo sooo freaking innocent wei...i was so happily dreaming away!!!*
What a way to start the day and the week... (T_T)
*with a freaking dog bite..how "lucky" of me..*
But actually I'm quite lucky my dumb dumb dog decided to let go of my arm after biting..
Imagine what would have happened if it dragged or pulled after sinking its teeth on my arm..*i would have to say bye bye to some of my flesh man..probably most of my arm..wouldnt want that now would i..quite scary now that i think of it..*
-
-
-


I now have holes around my arm..=_='"
2 really really deep holes
*wtf!!!never knew my dog's teeth were so freaking sharp*
-


A very swallon looking arm with holes around here and there..
-

Apparently dog bite wounds have a lot of poison or was it bacteria..*something lah..i can't really remember what the doctor said..*
So according to the doctor, i need to leave the wound open for now..let all the poison/bacteria come out first so that there won't be an infection..
Then i have to go back to the clinic to get the 2 darn holes closed up..*the good news is i don't
need any stitches for the stooopid holes..=)*
-
Clinic was still not opened when i arrived..
Had to wait for about 20mins before the clinic opened..
The nurse cleaned and dressed my wounds..
Doctor checked out the arm and concluded that I had to return the next day..*mah fan-ness*
He gave me a rabies jab *so that i don't get infected with rabies from my dumb dumb dog if it has rabies which i doubt it has..BUT BETTER BE SAFE THAN SORRY*
Doc also prescribed some antibiotic to me..
AND
The bill was RM46..*omfg!!!*
The second visit to the clinic the next day costed another RM30!!!*for a change of dressings on the wounds and getting some ointment to apply on the wounds..*
-
-
-
P.S. I need go bathe now becoz i have a class *boring audit again..hope i don't fall asleep in class later since mum woke me up sooooo early today* later..BUT first i need to wrap up the arm with a pastic bag so that my wound does not get wet..*mah fan-ness again!!!*
Can i just not bathe till it heals??XD *hahaha..i'll be so darn smeeellly..no one's gonna come near me..lols..>_<*
-
-
-
xoxo..<3
0 Responses