Fiona Chan
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!!!
*sorry i wasn't there to celebrate with any of u...*
-
-
-
First and foremost..
My dumb dumb ching-a-ling..*the blur queen*
I've known u since form 1 rite..so that's about 9 years now..*omfg..its coming to a decade..how time flies..we're no longer in our teens..*
Haven't seen much of u after form 5
But u'll always be my forever dear blurrr friend..*nope..i haven't forgotten about ur blurness..actually i don't think i will ever forget how blur u can be...=D*

u were in melacca..
bet u had a blast yesterday in ur bday party
*hmph...tak ajak me..X_X*
-

-
-
Secondly, my unsound no1 (unsound tai kah jeh)..
Hmmm..it was like just yesterday that we were in CAT and i've just known u..but its been 3 or 4 years already..*seriously think that time is passing really fast nowadays*

sssoooorrryyy i didn't come....

just couldn't bring myself to step outta my hse yesterday...*don't wanna spoil the mood with my sulking*
hope u had a blast despite a disappointing circumstance...
-
-
-
p.s. hmmm..i wonder which one of u is older than the other actually..haha
-
i luuuurve u babes loads!!!
xoxo<3

0 Responses