Fiona Chan

okay okay..i know that my birthday was weeks ago and this post is kinda outdated already
but i was too lazy to post about it previously..
so here goes..
-
-
-
12th August 2009
i turned 20 (not 21 okay ppl!!!) on that very day *happy two decades (according to kayafei) to myself =D*
had lunch with evil one & kayafei on the day itself before heading to class
apparently class was really at 3 and not 1 just as the timetable said so.. *yours truly was mislead by some ppl and went in class late 2 freaking hours..ppl were staring at me including my lecturer and i still didnt know why at that very moment..it was so freaking embarrassing!!!*
oh wells..back to lunch..they treated me to sushi king..=) *i had my fav food on my bday..SUSHI =)*
evil kayafei still owes me the pics from that day..so no pics =(
-
13 August 2009
headed to tenji in mont kiara for lunch to celebrate my birthday with college pals

-

menghui @ wai sik chu

-

kamen @ unsound no3
-

melissa @ unsound no1

-


yielyn @ sunshine

-

bb @ beeebeee
*opppss..can't think of another name for her..lols*
u can check out her post on tenji here..
-

yours truly @ unsound no2

-
penghun @ tailo & mei kee @ keekee was working so they couldn't make it..=(
-

-


-


they bought the same dress on their trip to hk and decided to wear it together that day..=D
-


-


only part of my wish came true..how sad..=(

-

^_^
-

-


the vest wearers of the day..=D

-

-


we're even now..since i thought u were a guy when u texted me..hehe..xD
-

the unsounds =D
-


myself & the pressie they got me..=)
-

-


-


-


-


-


-


-

-

had fun..luv u babes loads..<3
-
p.s.(kayakai): oopppss..i forgot to take pic of the tons of food there was in tenji before eating to randomly tag u in facebook...mwahahaha =P
-
-
-
wished that my dumb dumb kayakai, queen, lokey, ching-a-ling, apprentice, kiddo were here to celebrate with me thou..i miss u guys loadss!!! *i don't have a group pic with all of us..=(..we really need to take one soon!!!*
-
-
-
regardless when i received the birthday wishes..
each wish is greatly appreciated and treasured by me..
its never too late because its the thought that counts =)..
thanks to everyone that extended birthday wishes to your truly..
also, many thanks to kayakai, kiddo, bb, and melissa for the blog posts..=)
-
-
-
xoxo..<3
0 Responses