Fiona Chan
Yesterday, 17 August 2009.
It the time of the year again
Two times in a year all ACCA students will be all nervous, anxious, tensed and fidgety
Most will be camping in front of the computer refreshing continuously
Each second of waiting for the page to refresh feels like ages..
Time was suddenly passing so very slowly..minutes feels like hours..
The site will be unbearably slow because of the traffic trying to access the same website
Because its the day where results are released
It is the judgement day for all ACCA students after 5 and 1/2 months of hard work
-
I've come to realise that..
ACCA results can be really surprising..You will never know what to expect
There may be unpredictable failures as well as unexpected passes..
All in all this is one day feared by most ACCA students..
Good news and celebration for some,
While some will face disappointment and be left to pick up the broken pieces..to face the facts and stand up to fight once again
-
After the previous two semesters of disappointment
I seriously do not know what to expect of my results anymore
I've failed audit twice and business analysis once before this
Topped with two new papers; professional accountant and advanced taxation
FOUR papers..I really don't know what was I thinking to take four papers at one go..I'm think I was really outta my mind..
-
FINALLY around 12.40p.m.
I got my answers
F8 : Audit and Assurance - 67 (Pass)
P1 : Professional Accountant - 45 (Fail)
P3 : Business Analysis - 43 (Fail)
P6 : Advanced Taxation - 54 (Pass)
Although I only expected to fail P1, i was actually very calm and acceptive of my results
I've finally passed my audit after trying 3 times..
But i failed P3 once again..i was quite disappointed with this actually since I was the only resit student to fail this particular paper once again..but the disappointment was overshadowed by my relief of finally passing audit..
I've finally cleared all my part 2 papers and will therefore be able to carry on with my OBU..
My surprisingly high marks for audit has managed to bring up my average for part 2 to 65.5, which if it is rounded up to 66..I might still stand a chance to obtain a first class for my OBU provided i manage to obtain an A for my thesis..
I'm very happy that i managed to scrape a pass for my tax as i wouldn't want to go thru the studying of the bulk of P6 notes again..
-
I feel sad for my friends who shared the same fate with me of failing some of their papers..
Some were supposed to have graduated but were held back due to yesterday's unpredictable results..
I know you guys will make it thru this time around and hopefully I will too..
I really hope that we will all be able to graduate together..
Its time to stand up and fight again and then to say goodbye to ACCA forever..
-
-
-
p.s. Thanks evil one..i totally agree with you and will keep that in mind always..
What doesn't break you only makes you stronger!!!
-
xoxo<3
0 Responses